donderdag 3 februari 2011

Blog.

Hello all,
I'm new to blogging. But i wanted to do something useful with it. Most people believe science and religion are two completely different things. But that’s simply 'cause most religions now a days are outdated. I believe we could base a religion on science. Don’t ignore what is proven wrong. But learn from it. Most people who don’t believe in ghosts or spirit is ‘cause they think they can’t be explained with science. But what I told you they could? Have a good argument I’m wrong? I’ll see how I can use that to improve my theories.

That’s what I made this blog for. To find out things I want to know for myself. And anyone that’s interested. Believe what you want to believe. But please, If you disagree. At least be able to support it with an argument.
Regards, Me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten