donderdag 3 februari 2011

Aliens

As this was what was on my mind. I thought it would be a good subject to start off with. When I was younger, around the age of 8. At a random night I can’t remember what month. I got called out my bed by my dad. Surprised I ran downstairs. At the door were my sis and father.  He was telling me to hurry so I rushed to the door. Just outside I see an UFO. It was big around, silver coloured  with a lot of light. It was slowly going down. Till it was only centimeters above the ground. I was stunned. I was assuming they would land. They kept hovering for a while and I got a good look at it. Then it  slowly lifted off and disappeared into the sky. I went to bed. When I woke up I assumed it was just a dream. But to my surprise could my dad as well as remember it. Even recently they still talked about it. Till this day I still have not a clue what it could’ve been besides a spacecraft.

Years later, I was walking around the living room. It was in the morning. When I saw a sort like UFO fly across the sky. Somehow it took me in its beam. I was put on a table. And not long after that I fell into nothing. It was like a tube. And I ended up in my bed.

The second one I have no proof of what happened and it might as well have been a dream despite that I didn’t go to bed. But ended up there. The first I can’t deny what I saw. There were too other witnesses.  With pictures I’m usually skeptic ‘cause they are usually just dots in the sky. But it hovered right above the ground  in front of me. Believe what you want to believe. I know what I saw. I can’t deny it could’ve been possibly an military aircraft of some sort. But neither can I deny what I saw.

So for anyone that took the time to read this. I’d love to hear your thoughts . Any ideas what it could’ve been. And if you have them. Sort like stories of your own.

1 opmerking: